Rent-Free Housing for
First-Year MDiv Students
Theological education is a vital investment to fulfill your future ministry, and the best preparation takes a commitment of your time and resources. At Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, we understand the financial challenges of this commitment, and we want to partner with you to help fulfill your calling.
TEDS provides rent-free housing for the first year for select Master of Divinity students. Our hope is that as the costs of housing and education are on the rise nationally, we can make your journey to the Master of Divinity program at TEDS simple and affordable. We want to invest in you, as you invest in God’s kingdom work.
- New student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School for the Fall semester
- Accepted and enrolled in the Master of Divinity program
- Full-time enrollment of a minimum of 10 hours for both the Fall and Spring semesters
- 15 hours or less of transfer credit or advance standing from previous institutions
- Single occupancy tenants only – we are not able to accommodate married couples or families
- Student must also purchase a meal plan
- All participating students are placed in Carlson Hall – a suite style housing option with four private bedrooms, a shared living room, and one shared bathroom
- Students may share their suite with up to three other students of the same gender
- Priority placement is given to students who have been accepted into the Master of Divinity program and confirmed their acceptance by April 30.
- After April 30th, placement is scheduled on a “first-come, first-served” basis
- A simple transition into the area without the need to search for an apartment, house, or roommates
- Greater access to campus amenities and resources – dining hall, fitness center, and library
- Participation in an intentional community where new Master of Divinity students can share life together
When looking on the campus map, Carlson Hall is located on the north side of the Deerfield campus conveniently situated across the street from Rolfing Library, and next door to the Waybright Student Center, where students eat, meet, and relax.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE!