Residential | Remote
MDiv students get the amazing Logos software at a significantly reduced price. Focus on your calling while engaging with some of the greatest authors and bible study tools at your fingertips. It is an instrumental tool while studying here TEDS and a tremendous resource after graduation.
Trinity has been entrusted with the Gospel since 1897, and every day we are called to live with purpose. Our purpose as a divinity school is to know the Gospel, live the Gospel and make the Gospel known. In today’s ever-changing culture, Trinity immerses students in a community of biblical orthodoxy and practical living.
Why Earn a Master of Divinity at TEDS?
Take In-Person and Remote Courses
Resources for a Lifetime of Faithful Ministry
Grow in a Diverse Community
Choose from Two Tracks
- Local congregations
- Parachurch organizations
- Military bases and hospitals as chaplains
- Missions agencies
- Campus ministries
Advanced Placement MDiv
Study with the Authors
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. This GPA is preferred, though not necessarily required.
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are required if your GPA is less than 2.5 or if the Admissions Office requests them.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of the English Bible (this can be demonstrated after admission through either some specific coursework or the Standard Bible Content Test).
- Students without a completed bachelor’s degree should apply for the Certificate in Christian Tradition to demonstrate their preparation for master’s degree study.
- Applicants with prior Greek or Hebrew experience can take the Greek Proficiency Exam or the Hebrew Proficiency Exam, which may result in advanced standing in the biblical language sequences.
- You don’t need to know Greek or Hebrew to be accepted into the MDiv; we will teach you!
- Scripture & Interpretation: 35 hours
- Theology & Tradition: 18 hours
- Worldview & Culture: 8 hours
- Ministries & Practice: 17 hours
- Church & Parachurch Ministry: 9 hours
- Academic Ministry: 9 hours
Careers and Outcomes for Master of Divinity Students
- Denominational leaders
- Church planters
- Community development leaders
- Crosscultural ministry