TEDS welcomes students from all over the world to our campus. International students are valuable members of the TEDS community and we are committed to serving them through the enrollment process.
Council for Accreditation of Couseling and Related Educational Programs
The Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), a specialized accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), has granted accreditation to the M.A. in Mental Health Counseling program offered through the Trinity Evangelical Divinity School at Trinity International University.
The Association of Theological Schools
Trinity Evangelical Divinity School / Trinity International University is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools—the recognized accrediting association of theological schools in the United States and Canada.
- Master of Divinity
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Counseling Ministry
- MA in Chaplaincy and Ministry Care
- MA in Educational Ministries
- MA (Theological Studies)
- PhD (Intercultural Studies)
- PhD (Educational Studies)
- PhD (Theological Studies)
The following EXTENSION SITES are approved to offer the degrees specified:
- Hudson, OH • Approved degrees: MA (Theological Studies)
- Milwaukee, WI • Approved degrees: MA (Theological Studies)
- Columbus, OH • Approved degrees: MA (Theological Studies)
- North Lauderdale, FL • Approved degrees: MA (Theological Studies)
- Kendall, FL • Approved degrees: MA (Theological Studies)
- Seoul, South Korea • Approved degrees: DMin