Housing & Dining
After submitting your Notice of Intention (TEDS and graduate students only) or Notice of Intention for International Students and your tuition deposit, you may apply for on-campus housing. On-campus housing rates are comparable to rental rates in surrounding communities. All on-campus rates are subject to annual review and revisions.Applications will be accepted beginning on the following schedule:
- April 1 for Fall Semester housing
- November 1 for Spring Semester housing
The TEDS or Trinity Graduate School residence hall housing application can be found here. The graduate student TIU apartment application can be found here. All of the housing applications can also be found on myTIU by searching for Housing Services.
- Are a senior within 30 hours of graduation.
- Have a permanent live-in job situation.
- Are twenty-one years of age or older
- Are married.