Peter T. Cha, PhD
BA, University of Chicago
MDiv, ThM, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
PhD, Northwestern University
“Towards A Gospel-Centered Intercultural Approach.” In Christian Higher Education: Faith, Teaching, and Learning in the Evangelical Tradition, ed. David Dockery. Wheaton: Crossway Publishing, 2018.
“Racial/Ethnic Diversity and Student Formation.” In Teaching for a Culturally Diverse and Racially Just World, ed. Eleazar Fernandez. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2014.
“Forming Graceful Pastors.” In Honoring the Generations: Learning with Asian American Congregations, eds. Sydney Park, Soong Chan Rah and Al Tizon. Elgin, IL: Judson Press, 2012.
“Constructing New Intergenerational Ties.” In This Side of Heaven: Race, Ethnicity, and Christian Faith. Eds. Robert Priest and Alvaro Nieves. New York: Oxford University Press, 2006.
Growing Healthy Asian American Churches. Co-edited with Steve Kang and Helen Lee. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2006.
Affiliations & Achievements
- 2017-19 Received Lilly Foundation’s $1.5 million grant on Young Adult Initiative
- 2014-16 Served as a mentoring leader of the Wabash Center’s Workshop for Pre-tenure Theological School Faculty.
- 2012 Received Faculty-led Initiatives grant from the Carl F. H. Henry Center to organize and coordinate the Hispanic – Asian North American (HANA) Theology and Ministry Consultation (May 2013)
- 2006-08 Selected to be one of four participants in The Lexington Seminar’s ”Mentoring Project on Academic Leadership”
- Association for Asian American Studies
- American Academy of Religion