It may seem like there are a lot of steps that you need to take before you’re finally participating in your first class at Trinity–Florida. We’re here to walk with you through this journey in order to make it as efficient as possible.
This registration page is for people who have been accepted into a program at Trinity–Florida. We are excited to welcome you into the Trinity International University family of faculty, students, and alumni who are taking part in God’s redemptive work all around the world!
If you have not yet started the journey toward your new future, please click here to APPLY. No application fee is required.
If you’ve been accepted, here are the FIVE steps you should take now:
- How do I reserve my spot? Respond to your “acceptance” email or letter from Admissions and tell Trinity-Florida that you plan to attend! No deposit is required!
- When can I register? New and re-admitted students can register for classes at any time. We strongly encourage you to register early for the courses you want.
- How do I choose classes? First, contact your academic advisor to help you understand your degree requirements and map out the specific courses for which you should register. Then click on the appropriate link below to see what classes are offered and when they begin.
Our academic advisors are a wonderful resource to keep you on track, help you understand the core requirements for your major, and learn about any
prerequisites you may need. Getting to know your academic adviser is a great way to set yourself up for success.
- If you haven’t already spoken to our Financial Aid Office, please contact them at 954-382-6440 or [email protected]. Find out about the scholarships and student loans for which you may qualify. Trinity–Florida partners with churches, businesses, and organizations throughout South Florida to offer scholarships and discounts. The Financial Aid Office can also assist you with the completion of your FAFSA, which is required to determine your eligibility for aid. Go to fafsa.gov to get started, and we’ll be glad to help you along the way.
- Contact the Business Office at Trinity-Florida if you’d like to set up a payment plan: 954-382-6573, [email protected]
We’ll help you register and make your degree affordable, so you can complete your university studies quickly!