Our program is unique, and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals, including how to afford your degree. We offer one of the most affordable adult undergraduate and graduate programs around, and with two campuses you can choose where to attend classes including online.
GETTING STARTED: 3 INITIAL STEPS
APPLY TO TRINITY FLORIDA
In addition to filling out the application, provide your transcripts and test scores as needed, and your Joint Services Transcript (JST) for credits you might have earned while in the service.APPLY NOW
GET YOUR GI BILL BENEFITS
In addition to filling out the application, provide your transcripts and test scores as needed, and your Joint Services Transcript (JST) for credits you might have earned while in the service.LEARN MORE
TALK TO TRINITY'S VA CERTIFIYING OFFICIAL
Contact Dennis Martinez, at [email protected]EMAIL
- Can I get credit for my military experience or military courses?
To determine which credits transfer, have your official Joint Services Transcript (JST) sent directly to Trinity.
- What Chapters are certified through Trinity?
- Chapter 33- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Most Common)
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® (Active Duty)
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependents Assistance
- Chapter 1606 – Selected Reserves
- Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship (Fry Scholarship)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Benefits
- How do I know what military benefits I’m eligible for?
Certificate of Eligibility letters are issued to students directly from the VA. You may APPLY HERE
Military Tuition Assistance program applications can be found here: