Alumni and Families, Welcome!
October 8-9th – 2021
Homecoming is an annual opportunity for our alumni to return to their alma mater and join our community of current students, alumni, friends, faculty, and staff. Every year we invite alumni to join their reunion classes, relive old memories, and have fun.
We are excited to welcome alumni, university friends, and families of current students home to Trinity!
Schedule of Events
- 9:30 AM-4:30 PM – Family Check-in – Waybright Lobby
- 11:00 AM – Student Voices Chapel – ATO Chapel
- 11:50 AM-1:15 PM – Family Lunch – Hawkins Dining Hall
- 2:00-4:00 PM – Activities for students and siblings – Waybright Lawn
- 3:00-4:00 PM – Faculty Panel Conversation – Melton Hall
- 5:00-7:00 PM – Dinner on your own with your student
- 7:00 PM – Pep Rally – Meyer Sports Complex
- 8:30-9:30 AM – Check-In – Waybright Lobby
- 9:00-10:00 AM – President’s Breakfast – Melton Hall (Registration Below)
- 11:00 AM – Food Truck & Family Zone – Meyer Center Field
- 12:00 PM – Women’s Soccer Game (vs. Olivet Nazarene University) – Schartner Field (Livestream)
- 1:00 PM – Football Game (vs. University of St. Francis) – Leslie Frazier Field (Livestream)
- 2:30 PM – Men’s Soccer Game (vs. Olivet Nazarene University) – Schartner Field (Livestream)
- 5:00-7:00 PM – Dinner on your own with your student (or in Hawkins Dining Hall 5:00-6:00 PM)
- 7:00-9:30 PM Game Night (Hosted by Residence Life) Hinkson Hall
On Saturday morning we invite you to join President Perrin for breakfast and a devotional as we begin the day of festivities with God’s word and some delicious food.
Need More Info?
Check out our guide for campus visitors, where you can learn about nearby hotels and download a campus map. And of course, if you need anything else, please feel free to reach out!