APPLY TO TRINITY COLLEGE
Incoming on-campus students will pay on average $6,600-$9,000 in tuition due to new scholarship opportunities. Apply today!
Take the next step on your educational journey and open a window into God’s plan for you. Trinity College is a welcoming community full of opportunities, friendships and worship of the one, true God, which infuses everything here. We’re glad you’re considering Trinity. The application process is easy and free! If you have any questions or concerns, our admissions team is here to help. Let’s get started!
Is this your first-time applying?
Are you returning to finish your application?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Applying to Trinity is simple, this is what you’ll need.
- Online application completed.
- Official high school transcripts with any college credits earned, if applicable.
- ACT/SAT scores (due to COVID, Trinity is waiving the ACT/SAT test requirement for 2021). We do encourage you to send your scores if you took the exam.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Additional information (your admissions counselor will let you know) that might include references, an interview, or an additional writing sample.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
Trinity will work with you to make sure you receive every possible scholarship and the best financial aid package we can offer. Our goal is to make Trinity affordable to anyone who desires to attend.
Schedule a phone or video chat with a Trinity College admissions counselor. From walking you through the application process to finalizing your arrival, the admissions staff is ready to help.
TALK TO A COUNSELOR