Bible and Theology Core: (generally the following courses)
- ID 5000 Biblical Theology and Interpretation
- NT 5000 Intro to the New Testament
- OT 5000 Intro to the Old Testament
- ST 5201 Theology I: The God of the Gospel
- ST 5202 Theology II: The Gospel of God
Educational Ministries Core:
- EM 5200 Educational Ministries
- EM 5210 Christian Leadership and Administration
- EM 5125 Teaching and Learning
- Participants consult with EM faculty adviser to focus concentration courses around an educational area of personal interest.
MA in EM program participants will participate throughout their program in field-based and collaborative learning community activities that culminate in the MA in EM Capstone. Details are available from the EM Department. Participants consult with department faculty who will determine on the basis of ministries goals and prior experience the nature of the Capstone experience.
- EM 7465 MA in EM Capstone
Total: 36 Hours