Vice President for Enrollment and Retention Shawn Wynne has announced that the Enrollment Division has consolidated the admissions and financial aid structure across the University. Along with admissions, financial aid is now reporting to Shawn Wynne. Please note the following contacts for your information:
- Jake Slaughter has been promoted to director of graduate admissions.His responsibilities will be to lead the recruitment/admissions efforts and team for TEDS and TGS both in Deerfield and Trinity Florida
- Margarita Hernandez has been promoted to the role of director of undergraduate admissions. She will lead the TC admissions efforts, for both Deerfield and Trinity Florida, and manage the undergrad counselor team. As the former director of admissions operations, Margarita oversaw all admissions data and back office systems. She will continue to provide the strategy for data collection and management.
- Katie McKinney will assume the role of assistant director of admissions operations and oversee the daily data processing functions.
- Stephanie Luck, current visit coordinator, will assume the role of recruitment manager. She will manage the Deerfield campus visits and events for prospective students in addition to managing the external Deerfield recruitment events for TC, TEDS and TGS. She will assume the direct management of the admission’s front office personnel and student ambassadors.
- Jennifer Tracy, located at the TLS campus, has been appointed to the director of TIU financial aid. She will now provide oversight for all fo the TIU financial aid function.
While Jake, Margarita and Stephanie will report directly to Shawn at the Deerfield campus, Doug Eaton, with his many years of experience as executive director of admissions at TLS, will provide mentoring oversight for Jake and Margarita as they assume their new responsibilities. The California and Florida admissions teams have already been working collaboratively on several admissions projects, so the new structure will enhance the current collaboration.
Please join the Enrollment Division in congratulating the team as they assume their new roles. The goal is to provide consistent high quality responsive customer service across the University as we work to increase enrollment at TC, TEDS and TGS.