As the Executive Pastor, this person will oversee staff and the administrative leadership of the church, lead Men’s Ministry, and lead the Group Ministry. This person will care deeply about leading the church well and facilitating the discipleship of White Rock Fellowship.
1. OVERSEE STAFF AND ADMINISTRATIVE LEADERSHIP
• Work directly with Lead Pastor and the Elders in giving leadership to WRF.
• Give direct supervision and leadership to church staff.
• Oversee and execute the administrative leadership of the church: finances, HR, insurance,
2. LEAD MEN’S MINISTRY
• Give oversight to Men’s Discipleship Program.
• Creatively engage men in the church toward greater degrees of discipleship.
• Plan events and equipping for men.
3. LEAD GROUPS MINISTRY
• Give oversight to all Groups at WRF.
• Set and cultivate the vision of Groups at WRF.
• Recruit, develop, and lead group leaders to grow discipleship at WRF.
4. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be available to preach, care for partners, teach in various contexts, serve communion, and other pastoral functions.
• Be available to serve as needed with other ministries of the church.
• Be available to assist with administrative duties.
• Reports to Lead Pastor
• Full-time salary
• Four weeks of vacation (maximum four Sundays)
• Health and dental benefits for employee and family • Email Resume to [email protected]