Are you passionate about reaching people for Christ? Do you want to be part of a church that has a vision to reach the unreached while still providing a challenging and growing environment for believers? Wayside Chapel may be the church God has been preparing you for. We are seeking a Director of Women’s Ministry to provide godly leadership in developing, implementing, administrating, and shepherding a comprehensive women’s ministry in order to equip and encourage the women of Wayside Chapel to grow in a living and vibrant relationship with Jesus and reach others for Christ.
The ideal candidate should have a strong Biblical foundation for leading and teaching a soft complementarian view of women in leadership. Experience in leading or co-leading a medium to large women’s ministry is preferred.
- A personal relationship with and love for the Lord that is growing and a desire to see others have that relationship. Spiritual and moral character, with a lifestyle that is consistent with the scriptural qualifications for biblical leadership. If applicable, committed to a healthy relationship with her husband and family.
- Agreement with and commitment to the Statement of Faith of Wayside Chapel.
- Holds to and teaches a soft complementarian view of women in leadership.
- Personal maturity, spiritual gifts, and breadth of experience to serve in a teaching and mentoring role with the Wayside staff and congregation.
- Ministry experience in a medium to large sized church, with demonstrated leadership, organizational and administrative abilities.
- Be theologically and interpersonally compatible with the pastoral staff and treat members of the body, community and co-workers with honor and grace.
- Able to develop and work with a team to execute strategic goals in a mutually supportive and edifying manner to fulfill the ministry and vision of Wayside Chapel.
If you are interested in the position, please email a cover letter and resume to Michelle Jenkins at [email protected].