In coordination with the Senior Pastor, Worship team, and Technical team, the Worship Leader is responsible for creating an environment of engaging worship at Trinity Fellowship that is conducive to glorifying God and spiritually edifying its attendees and participants.
Type of Ministry: Permanent
Ministry Target: Congregation
Position Is: Compensated
Position May Be Filled By: Church Member Only
Minimum Maturity Level: Stable, maturing Christian
Spiritual Gifts: Leading, Shepherding, Administration
Talents or Abilities Desired: Piano, Guitar, Vocalist, Audio/Video
Best Personality Traits: Enthusiastic, Humble, Patient, Organized
Passion For: Discipleship, Serving, Playing Music, Singing
Length of Commitment: Indefinite
ANTICIPATED TIME COMMITMENTS
1. Active ministry: 5 hours per week
2. Preparing ministry: 10-12 hours per week
3. Participating in meetings: 2 hours per month
4. Participating in training: 2 hours per week
1. Maintain a spiritually growing relationship with Jesus Christ and regular devotional life.
2. Plan and coordinate weekly music selections for all scheduled congregational and seasonal worship events.
3. Coordinate and direct weekly worship practices and rehearsals.
4. Upload and format music lyrics and arrangements into Proclaim presentation software.
5. Identify, recruit, and train vocalists, musicians, and other participants for the Worship ministry.
6. Shepherd, encourage, and pray for worship team members.
7. Plan and coordinate the yearly budget with the Senior Pastor and General Board.
If you are interested, please send an expression of interest and a resume highlighting your personal testimony, sense of calling, applicable skills, and previous experience to: