Education: Undergraduate/Graduate level seminary training,
- Must be a Born-Again Christian
- kindly Be experienced in working with both youth and families
- Have a creative, missional mindset
- An understanding of Asian-American culture
- Must be a people person with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a team player who is comfortable functioning within the multi-lingual/cultural ethnic church environment.
- Spiritual Gifts: Must be strong in preaching and teaching, leadership and team building, capable in administration.
- Must be in full agreement with Christian and Missionary Alliance statement of faith
The Youth English Pastor is to report to the Senior Pastor of the church as the Youth English ministry accountability is to the Senior Pastor.
The Youth English Pastor would be expected to fulfill the following roles:
- Preaching for the weekly English Service.
- Teaching Sunday School
- Plan and lead Youth Fellowship once a month.
- Plan and lead quarterly Youth Events
- Enlist and guide youth to oversee and lead certain church-wide events (i.e. Mother’s and Father’s Days, etc.)
- Be available for any pastoral needs (counseling teens, talking with parents) as needed
- Pursue ordination with the CM&A
Please direct questions by email to the search committee chair: