PURPOSE: Provides leadership in the creation, coordination, and execution of weekly contemporary worship services.
• Participate in the weekly worship coordination process to ensure the promotion of The Orchard’s worship values.
• Recruit, train and lead excellent musicians, vocalists, and volunteer worship leaders, to participate on the worship team.
• Develop the worship team to regularly produce high-quality, dynamic, and enthusiastic worship music consistent with The Orchard’s values.
• Oversee and develop the media team in support of worship as needed.
• Serve as the primary contemporary worship leader for respective venue and coordinate coverage when not leading the service.
• Other duties as assigned by the Campus Pastor. These activities may include, but are not limited to, assisting with worship planning for special services/events (Holidays and Pray First) and supporting ministries with worship teams (Awana, Youth Groups, Celebrate Recovery etc.)
• 3-5 years of worship leading experience desired.
• Must be available to work Sundays from 8 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
• Ability to organize, analyze and execute tasks in a timely manner.
• Exercise discretion and good judgment in personal contacts.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, members, and volunteers.
• Demonstrate professionalism through appearance, attitude, and personal interactions.
• Self-motivated and able to initiate projects and work independently.
• Computer literate in order to complete necessary tasks within software applications.
• Positive and supportive attitude.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].