St. John’s Worship Leader
The Worship Leader at St. John’s will lead the worship ministry, including musicians and vocalists at our modern service. Our vision/desire is to one day bring unity between our modern and traditional worship services. They will be a visionary who can understand our context and seek to inspire the community to worship Jesus.
· The Worship Leader will be the primary stage and team leader for our modern service including the planning and selection of songs, and the selection of musicians each week.
· They will be responsible for thematic worship that includes prayers and songs that flow well with the sermon.
· They will build teams by attracting, recruiting, and caring well for volunteers.
· They will improve both musicianship and aptitude for leading worship in self and team members.
· They will work closely with the Lead Pastor and Worship Coordinator by attending weekly meetings to assess the health of the worship department and strategize how to best connect with the St. John’s context.
What a Strong Candidate would look like:
· Musically gifted both vocally and acoustic guitar.
· Able to lead worship with passion and authenticity.
· Ready to put down roots within a community, become a member of the church, and participate in the vision of the congregation.
· Loves hymns and modern songs that are Christ-centered, theologically rich, and will minister to the suffering.
Pay Range & Estimated Hourly Requirements:
· Estimated 15-20 hours/week (could grow into a full-time job)
· PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] with your resume and two song samples
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3523