This full-time position provides leadership, pastoral and administrative support over all aspects of the worship ministry under the oversight of the lead pastor.
- A passionate worshiper of Jesus Christ, with heart for worship and ability to lead others into worship
- Ability to grow our worship ministry by recruiting, mentoring, training, shepherding, and developing team members
- Experienced, proficient vocal and instrumental (preferably guitar) worship leader to lead contemporary worship service
- Self-starter eager to create and develop goals and strategies for areas of responsibility
- 2-5 years experience serving in worship areas
- A covenant member in good standing of Springbrook Community Church
- Oversee stage design, media, lighting and sound, and have grasp basic sound engineering principles, with an understanding of current equipment standards and practices
- Develop creative elements to enrich the worship experience such as with multimedia, peoples’ stories, videos, etc.
- Arrange songs and lead rehearsals with a full band, to include guitar, drums, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Creatively choose corporate worship songs as well as other “specials” to enhance theme and environment
- Lead the programming team to develop relevant and meaningful worship experiences
- Oversee Springbrook’s Planning Center and Pro Presenter systems, and manage ministry budget, equipment, and supplies
If you are interested in exploring this role, please send a cover letter, your resume, and video samples of you leading worship to executive recruiter Maryellen Mackey at [email protected] or mail to: Pastor Richard Wollard, 10115 Algonquin Rd., Huntley IL, 60142