The responsibilities of the English Pastor include:
- Shepherd the congregation of RCCC, with a primary focus on the English-speaking congregants.
- Share in the pulpit ministry of RCCC with other members of the pastoral staff, taking the primary role in the English service.
- Provide guidance and leadership in visitation and caring ministries.
- Support, develop and disciple leaders / teachers within RCCC’s various English-speaking Bible study, Sunday School and small groups.
- Provide spiritual leadership and administration of church affairs as a member of the church Board.
- Provide leadership and direction for English fellowship and prayer ministries.
- Provide pastoral counseling as needed.
- Provide leadership, guidance and high-level plans in carrying out the great commission (missions / outreach) through individuals and co-worker teams.