RIMI is an international, interdenominational evangelical Christian organization established in 1993. Our vision is to glorify Christ by training indigenous leaders who establish vibrant Christ-centered communities in South Asia and beyond in order to transform lives spiritually, socially and economically. This is implemented by the partnership of God’s people everywhere.
RIMI’s core passion is Evangelism and Church Planting. To help support those efforts, we are also involved in Leadership Development and Community Development Programs. RIMI partially supports 1,600 missionaries with over 12,000 house churches across India. RIMI also has 31 Bible Colleges and a major seminary at the heart of India (www.mits-india.org), which together train about 1,000 graduates per year. Additionally, RIMI has many community engagement programs, such as orphanages, schools, prevention to keep children from being used for sex trafficking, microfinance loans, healthcare, sanitation and clean water projects.
We operate from Lindenhurst, IL. Our bold vision is to raise up 100,000 Christ-like leaders, and plant 50,000 house churches across India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
- Collaborating with the board of directors to create and implement a fundraising plan.
- Collaborating with the communications team to develop a digital fundraising strategy.
- Furnishing board with regular progress reports.
- Collaborating with a network to identify and build relationships with new donors.
- Maintaining relationships with existing sponsors.
- Obtaining financial support from individuals and organizations.
- Managing fundraising and special events.
- Generating development materials such as grants and case statements.
- Managing the implementation of development software.
- Managing staff responsible for data entry and gift processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, non-profit management, or related field.
- 4+ years of sales or business development experience.
- Proficient with sponsorship solicitation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and CRMs.
- Proficient with social media platforms.
- Excellent understanding of best practices.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Available to travel, work weekends and evenings.
- Valid driver’s license.