Trinity Fellowship is currently seeking a part-time worship leader for its Sunday morning services and other periodic church events.
Worship Leader Role:
- Weekly music selection
- Recruit, train, and shepherd worship team members
- Coordinate and lead a weekly worship team practice
- Lead special worship at occasional extracurricular events such as prayer breakfasts or the annual church campout.
- Lead congregational singing with either a piano or guitar required (skills in both instruments preferred) as a solo leader or with other musicians and singers, as the situation may require.
- Previous worship leader experience preferred
- Become a member of Trinity Fellowship
- Be in complete agreement with Trinity’s doctrinal and missions statements
Details about Trinity Fellowship, including doctrinal and mission statements, can be found on our website (www.trinityfellowship.net).
Examples of current or past worship services can be found on our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/c/trinityfellowship).
We are affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America (www.efca.org).
The monthly compensation is $1500. If you are interested, please send an expression of interest and a resume highlighting your personal testimony, sense of calling, applicable skills, and previous experience to: