– Coordinate and lead worship services, including selecting songs, scheduling volunteers, and ensuring meaningful worship each Sunday.
– Mentor and develop other musicians and vocalists within the worship team.
– Collaborate with the pastor and other church leaders to plan and execute special events or services.
– Maintain a high standard of organizational professionalism and musical competence in all aspects of worship.
– Strong musical ability with proficiency in vocals and at least one instrument.
– Experience leading worship in a church or similar setting.
– Leadership skills with the ability/desire to mentor and develop others.
– A deep personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned by the church leadership.
The music director will be allocated housing free of charge in a single-family home with a detached garage and fenced backyard. Housing is suitable for a single person, couple, or family. Details are available upon request.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief note to [email protected]. Out-of-state applicants welcome.