Located in the San Francisco Bay Area in California, Millbrae Bible Church is a non-denominational, multi-ethnic, Christian church that has its roots as a Baptist church. We are pastor- and elder-led, have a staff of 6 and a congregation of about 200 people, of which 40 are middle school and high school students.
Millbrae Bible Church invites applicants for a full-time Youth Pastor position. A master’s degree from an accredited seminary and 2+ years of full-time experience in youth ministry or part-time, serving in a major leadership role in youth ministry, are required. We are seeking a godly, loving individual with a shepherd’s heart for youth, ministry co-workers and parents and a vision for discipleship and evangelism.
The mission of MBC youth ministry is to make and build followers of Jesus Christ who love God and love others, giving them the foundation and nurturing to walk with Jesus and mature in their life of faith and obedience to Him.
- Formulate and communicate youth ministry vision and strategy and oversee the implementation of that plan
- Preach and teach God’s truth at church youth meetings and periodically in congregation-wide worship service
- Recruit, train, disciple and mentor youth workers and student leaders
- Organize service, evangelism and missions opportunities for youth
- Provide pastoral care for youth and youth workers
- Oversee and support all youth ministry activities and events
- Provide spiritual leadership and guidance for church’s summer day camp staff and program
- Manage communication and administrative needs of the youth ministry, including the budget
- Invest in building intergenerational culture with church leadership, inviting and equipping parents and the church to contribute to the spiritual maturity of youth
Contact: Youth Pastor Search Committee (or Robert Pon, Committee Chair)
Email: [email protected]