The Ministry Resident brings leadership, vision, and pastoral care to Grace Church and will provide oversight in a variety of different areas.
Required Character Traits
- A vibrant and growing relationship with Christ as evidenced by participating in corporate worship, personal study of scripture, prayer, community, and accountability.
- Become a member of Grace Church, affirming our belief statement, vision, values, philosophy of ministry, and fulfilling the expectations of all Grace Church members.
- Fulfill the qualifications of an elder/pastor as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-8 and Titus 1:5-9.
Essential Duties as a Ministry Resident
- Assist with ministry on many different levels (student ministry, children’s ministry, administration, hospital visits, event planning, teaching opportunities, Bible studies and small groups)
- Recruit, train, and mentor volunteer student ministry leaders.
- Interact with the church body and collaborate with other ministries in order to incorporate new people into the life of Grace Church.
- Equip members to make, mature, and multiply disciples.
- Attend all staff meetings and prayer meetings.