We are looking for an energetic, creative team player with a passion for making young disciples of Christ to serve as our next Children’s Minister.
Our children’s ministry engages young families with children ages newborn–6th Grade with the good news of Jesus Christ and family formation as Christian disciples. The Children’s Minister leads and develops teams of volunteers to create an environment in which children grow up learning to worship God, study the Bible, pray, serve, and share their faith. Our children’s ministry enriches and supports the foundational Christian discipleship which occurs in the home.
Full-time (40+ hours per week average)
Compensation will include individual health, dental, and vision.
• Christian character and passion for local church ministry.
• Experience in early childhood or elementary education, or experience in children’s ministry.
• Experience in leading a team of people to achieve a shared objective.
• Relevant degree in childhood education or child development helpful but not required.
• Must pass background check and substance screening.
To apply, please send your résumé to: [email protected]