The position of Young Adult and Middle School Coordinator exists to oversee and coordinate the development and spiritual life of those assigned by bringing them into a life-changing and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY include the following:
- Coordinate implementation of vision and programming for both Middle School and Young Adults.
- Recruit, train, and equip adult leader volunteers.
- Work in cooperation with parents assisting them in nurturing the faith of their children.
- Communicate using all available means and technologies.
- Plan and execute meetings, retreats, and trips.
- Be accountable and a team player with other members of the youth staff.
- Provide Biblical teaching and insight to students through regular gatherings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Job Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in biblical studies or education.
- Ability to work on a team toward specific goals
- Experience in a large church ministry preferred
- Must fully support the EFCA doctrinal statement