The Northeast Presbytery of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church seeks to plant a church that is outreach-oriented and distinctively Reformed and Presbyterian in the Baltimore-D.C. Metro area. Other northeastern cities will be considered, depending on demographics, core group potential, and ministry connections.
We are seeking a winsome and godly man who has a demonstrable record in personal evangelism, skill in Christ-centered expository preaching, the ability to articulate the Reformed faith as summarized in the Westminster Confession and Catechisms, a commitment to reformed worship and, if married, a healthy family life and a wife who shares his commitment to church planting and hospitality.
Who is the ARPC?
• Reformed in theology and practice
• Biblically grounded
• Rooted in a 200-year history
• Passionate for Christ and His Kingdom
• Family-oriented and supportive
• Shaped by the free offer of the gospel
• Committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ