Christ Community Church, a non-denominational church in Brazil, Indiana, is searching for a Senior Pastor to lead and shepherd a congregation of believers who are hungry for the Word of God and have a concern for the lost. CCC is a vibrant congregation of 120-150 worshipers, in a town of 6,000, near the larger university town of Terre Haute, IN.
The pastoral candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Experience as a lead pastor or has been on staff and is ready to be a senior pastor.
- Some formal educational training from a seminary or undergraduate divinity school.
- A vision for church growth and evangelism.
- Must align with the Church Mission, Values and Doctrinal Statements.
- Must be devoted to personal prayer and Bible study, and desires to lead a church into being a House of Prayer (Isaiah 56:7).
- Must be qualified as in keeping with 1 Timothy 3:1-4.
If interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter, resume and doctrinal statement to [email protected].