Bethel Baptist Church is a non-affiliated, Bible-believing church that’s been meeting north of Topeka, KS for over 60 years. We seek to grow God’s kingdom through evangelism, missions, discipleship, and service. We are currently searching for a senior pastor to lead us in following God’s will and obeying His commands.
Our Mission is to glorify God by making disciples who:
- Celebrate Christ in their lives,
- Cultivate personal growth and fellowship in Christ,
- Care for one another, and
- Communicate the Gospel of Christ to a lost world
We are seeking a mature follower of Christ who meets the Biblical qualifications of an elder/overseer, who has a consistent and deep prayer life and demonstrates personal passion and commitment to the authority of the Word of God, discipleship, and outreach.
The Lead Pastor is responsible for effectively expositing the complete Word of God to the church family with accurate interpretation and relevant application.
We are seeking a servant leader with strong relational skills and vision to lead the church family.
- Expository teaching is desired. The whole truth of God’s word is to be presented with relevant application, to teach, exhort, encourage, rebuke, comfort, guide, and challenge the church family to obey and grow in their relationships with Jesus.
- Visit and intentionally build relationships with church family and visitors. Lovingly provide care and support, as needed, such as personal and marital counseling, hospital visits, home visits, officiation of weddings, funerals, believer’s baptisms, baby dedications, etc.
- Along with the elders, provide leadership and support to all the ministries of the church, and work closely with the ministry team leaders.
- Help with the organization and administrative functions of the church.
Desired Education Requirements
Have at the minimum a bachelor’s degree. Currently attending or graduate of seminary is preferred.
Will depend on experience.
How to Apply
Please email the following items to [email protected]
Cover Letter – Resume – Personal Testimony – Link to at least one online sermon
Point of contact Michael Miller 913-297-9802