Concord Evangelical Free Church
We are a 125 year old multi-generational church in Northeast Nebraska. Located in Concord, our congregation is made up of believers from many surrounding communities. We exist to exalt our Lord Jesus Christ by evangelizing the lost and edifying, in love, the Body of Christ.
Weekly attendance is between 180-200 and our youth group sees between 25-35 students on Sunday Nights.
Position: Associate/Youth Pastor
- Provide vision direction, teaching for the Youth Ministry of CEFC in order to lead students into a personal relationship with Jesus
- Disciple and equip youth to be followers of Christ and serve the Lord in the areas of their spiritual gifts and abilities.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, show evidence of continual spiritual growth, be of established Christian Character and sound in doctrine as outlined in 2 Timothy 4:1-5 and Romans 12:1-2, and the qualifications of a pastor as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- He shall be in agreement with the Concord EFC Statement of Faith, and shall uphold its constitution. He shall understand, respect, and support the guidelines of church policy
- He must provide evidence of his call to ministry
- He should be a seminary or Christian college graduate, although significant Christian ministry experience may be an acceptable substitute.
- Ability to apply God’s word to everyday life
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and teachable
- Strong working relationship with the Senior Pastor
- Discern the needs of youth and find innovative ways to meet them
- Leadership and teaching abilities
- Administrative/organizational skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Exude energy, creativity, and the ability to have fun
- Oversee and supervise the Jr/Sr High youth groups
- Oversee and supervise the Christian Education (Sunday School) Department
- Participate with the Senior Pastor in the overall shepherding of the congregation
- Be available for personal counseling of the children or youth
- Attend and encourage youth leadership and involvement in E-Free youth conferences
- Provide student mission opportunities
- Show interest and attend school activities of teens