Request Release of Your Transcript
Transcript requests should be submitted to the Transcript Coordinator in the University Records Office. Due to the increased Records processing at the beginning or end of semesters, the Transcript Coordinator may need up to 15 business days to fulfill requests during those periods.
There are three options from which you can choose when you need to request your transcripts:
Web transcript request forms in PDF format are available here for undergraduate and TEDS/TGS. Complete instructions for transcript ordering and payment, as well as mailing addresses, are included in the request forms.
You may come to the Records Office and fill out a “Request for Transcript” form.
Send a letter to our office with your payment, and include the following information:
- Full name, and any names used previously
- Current address
- Email address (if available)
- Phone number
- Trinity Student ID (if known)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Degree/Program pursued
- Calendar years you attended Trinity
- Official or unofficial transcript requested
- Full address of the destination for your transcript
- Your signature
In order to fulfill your transcript request, your signature and all of the above information must be provided.
If you have any outstanding financial obligations to the University, your transcript will be on hold until the obligation is met. If any questions regarding your financial obligations, you should contact the appropriate office listed below:
- Financial Aid (student loans): (847) 317-8060
- Records (previous transcript fees): (847) 317-8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounting (tuition & fees): (847) 317-7080 (TC) or (847) 317-8080 (TEDS/TGS)