- Position Title
- Graphic Designer
- Posting Date
- May 20, 2013
- Full Time
- Position Summary
Located forty miles north of Chicago, Trinity International University’s Marketing and Creative Services (MCS) enjoys a faith-based, fast-paced and exciting university culture with a real sense of community. We’re passionate, creative people with an insatiable desire to learn new things and who love to dream on our clients’ behalf.
If you can relate to the statements below, let's talk:
- You’re a Christ follower and are personally committed to Him, supporting the mission of Trinity and the goals/values of the MCS team
- You’re an experienced print designer who watches tutorials on Adobe CS6 tips for fun or you may not have a great deal of experience but your potential and portfolio SCREAM AMAZING!
- You love to problem solve creative challenges and can easily blaze through oodles of edits
- You value collaboration, but can get projects done on your own
- You’re organized, continually back up your files, and frequent HOW, Print, and Communications Arts magazines
- You enjoy sharing what you know with graphic design students who occasionally invade your personal space
- You’re funny. No really, laughing at daunting deadlines is a sign of a super hero
This is the skills set we're looking for:
- Mac OS X
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat CS6 (but CS5 is fine)
- Fonts, kerning and leading invade your dreams
- Additional Desired Qualifications
You would earn Brownie Points for:
- Web design
- Motion graphics
- Digital Photography
- Working Conditions
The Good Stuff
PTO, great benefits, good salary, free university courses, and a choice, open studio environment with an innovative team on a beautiful campus.
Trinity International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.