- Position Title
- Admissions Counselor, California Campus
- Posting Date
- February 6, 2014
- Full Time
- Position Summary
Trinity Law School, an institution that educates, motivates, and mobilizes attorneys to advocate for justice, serve the Church and pursue the truth, is seeking an Admissions Counselor. This position is responsible for fielding and working with inquiries and applicants interested in pursuing a law degree at Trinity Law School. The Admissions Counselor will spend the bulk of their time contacting potential applicants, providing daily campus tours and planning strategically for increased efficiency of internal processes within the Admissions department.
- Field phone and online inquiries, and generate inquires through on- and off- campus recruitment such as open houses, college fairs, and other recruitment events.
- Convert inquiries into applicants through follow-up including data entry, phone calls, letters, and emails using Salesforce CRM.
- Schedule and conduct on-campus visits with prospective students.
- Process and oversee applications and communication flow for designated portion of applicant pool.
- Schedule admissions interviews with qualified applicants.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Supports TIU’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle and character in keeping with biblical models along with the ability to communicate them to prospective students.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two+ years of higher education admissions experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative and create opportunities for Trinity Law School.
- Able to work with minimal support staff.
- Computer skills including word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheets, database, internet and electronic mail software. Preferrably Microsoft Office Suite with PowerPoint.
- Working Relationships
This full-time position reports directly to the Director of Admissions.
- Working Conditions
Annual salary range = $35,000-$42,000. Commensurate with education and experience.
Trinity International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.